TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
September 16, 2024, 08:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McChatter  (Read 300828 times)
Mark J Salt

Loc: Sea view from a mountain in North Wales

« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »

Unless I am completely missing it elsewhere, did Ralph ever release the Irish album-From There To Here? There was so much on  his social last year about the guests and the recording, but I don’t see any updates. Anyone know?
I read somewhere that they were having trouble getting all the artistes together to record, It was muted it would be released in 2024, would be a nice Christmas prezzie to get us in the mood for London.
RobertD
Holy expletive delighted...
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: New York City

« Reply #301 on: August 02, 2024, 07:35:16 PM »

Unless I am completely missing it elsewhere, did Ralph ever release the Irish album-From There To Here? There was so much on  his social last year about the guests and the recording, but I don’t see any updates. Anyone know?
I read somewhere that they were having trouble getting all the artistes together to record, It was muted it would be released in 2024, would be a nice Christmas prezzie to get us in the mood for London.

Could be. I remember there were photos of a few guests-Declan O’Rourke, John Doyle and Paul Brady among others. Guess it will still happen when the time is right

I'm just a little shy of Surf's Up and I'm deeper than Twist and Shout....Iain Matthews
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: